When an attorney is representing you and they fall below the required standard of care in the community, and that causes you harm, you have a malpractice case.
- What Is Considered Legal Malpractice?
- When Should I File A Legal Malpractice Claim?
- What Components Constitute A Viable Legal Malpractice Claim?
- Can I Bring A Legal Malpractice Suit Against An Attorney Still Representing Me In My Case?
For more information on Legal Malpractice In California, a free initial consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (408) 687-9155 today.
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation
(408) 687-9155 | (408) 444-7700