Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury Lawyers You Can Trust!
Injuries can happen to anyone, anywhere, and at any time, but most of us wouldn’t know where to turn to if they were to happen to us. Some accidents are unavoidable, but many others are the result of someone else’s mistake or negligence. Don’t make the mistake of assuming that your injury was your fault, or that you don’t deserve compensation, because you likely do.
A personal injury attorney in Los Gatos, CA can help you sort through the intricacies of any situation you might find yourself in.
- What Types Of Personal Injury Cases Does Your Firm Typically Handle?
- Do People Underestimate The Personal Injury Claims Process?
- What Defenses Do Insurance Companies Use To Avoid Paying Claims?
- What Factors May Cause My Personal Injury Case To Go To Litigation?
- Is Settling A Personal Injury Claim Usually Better Than Going To Trial?
- How Are Personal Injury Settlement Amounts Calculated?
- What Factors Determine The Viability Of A Personal Injury Claim?
- How Do People Unintentionally Hurt Their Personal Injury Claim?
You Need a Lawyer!
When you’re hurt and the negligent party’s insurance company is hounding you for a statement and trying to get you to sign authorizations and releases, you may be unsure what your best course of action is. That’s where Abronson Law comes in. We are committed to compensation for the injured and know how to oppose insurance companies who want to settle for the smallest amount they can get away with, although they’ll tell you they’ve got your back. Don’t believe them. Insurance companies are profit driven and every claim they pay comes out of their profits. Do you really think they’re looking out for you?
Cases We Handle
At the Abronson Law Offices, we handle all types of personal injury claims, including
- Car accidents, truck, bus, and motorcycle accidents
- Public transit accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective product accidents
- Birth injuries
- Any accident that was caused in full or part by someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing
With the experienced and skilled personal injury lawyers at the Abronson Law Offices in Los Gatos and Los Gatos on your side, you can feel confident that your personal injury case is in the best hands. Research has shown that claimants with skilled legal representation end up with settlements or verdicts two to three times larger than those who attempt to negotiate with the insurance company on their own.
When the insurance adjuster calls,
- Politely but firmly end the call.
- Do not discuss the accident or your injuries, other than to say you were hurt and are under a doctor’s care.
- Do not make a recorded statement.
- Do not sign a release.
- Call Abronson Law Offices for your free case consultation.
You never need to worry about the cost of getting the best legal representation for your case, because at Abronson Law, we take cases on a contingency fee basis. You never pay a cent in attorneys fees until the conclusion of your case, and then only if we win money for you.
Give us a call today to get the help you need in making a claim against the person or entity that caused the upheaval you’re experiencing. We’ll do everything possible to get you appropriately compensated. We’re not only expert negotiators, we’re skilled trial lawyers with the knowledge, resources, access to expert witnesses, and commitment to justice to go after proper compensation for all your losses, both financial losses and losses in the quality of your life.
Our offices are located in Los Gatos, and we take personal injury cases in Santa Clara County and anywhere in the Bay Area. If you have a problem getting to us, we’ll be happy to come to you.
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation
(408) 687-9155 | (408) 444-7700