Virtual Services. Stay Home And Get Your Problems Solved

Abronson Law Offices

Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation

(408) 687-9155

(408) 444-7700
Abronson Law Offices

wrongful death attorney

  • Published: December 27, 2012
Recently, an elderly man died after inhaling smoke and carbon monoxide at 86 years old. He was found in the bathroom by his daughter, covered in soot. Her grief and horror were boundless when she later discovered that the furnace installed in her father’s home in 2009 was in violation of many state safety codes. The company that installed the…Read More