Virtual Services. Stay Home And Get Your Problems Solved

Abronson Law Offices

Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation

(408) 687-9155

(408) 444-7700
Abronson Law Offices

How can I get a copy of the police report?

  • Published: October 22, 2018

A: You can contact your local police department or your attorney. There is usually a small processing fee.