Virtual Services. Stay Home And Get Your Problems Solved

Abronson Law Offices

Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation

(408) 687-9155

(408) 444-7700
Abronson Law Offices

Will I be able to recover lost earnings?

  • Published: October 22, 2018

A: Lost earnings in a personal injury case must be proven to the insurance company of the at-fault party. That’s usually no problem if you are a regular employee, but it can be much more difficult if you are self-employed. Keeping good records will make this task easier.